You are here: Home > Standardisation Day Celebration
DTE OF STANDARDISATION (ADMIN GP)
1. The Raising Day of Dte of Standardisation-26th June was celebrated as Standardisation Day' at Dr Kothari Auditorium, DRDO Bhawan on 26 June 2015 in a befitting maner.
2. Director, Dte of Standardisation addressed all officers and staff, in his speech he emphasized the importance of newly created Cyber Security Group (CSG/DDP) and advised all officials to be more vigilant on all security aspects. He also shared his views regarding e-governance in offices of MoD, Aadhar Enabled Biometric Attendance System(AEBAS) and better working condition in the Dte like installation of new RO System and cooler for drinking water.
3. 28 personnel of the Dte, Cells & Detts were awarded the 'Commendation Certificate' by the Director, Dte of Standardisation for their outstanding work performance during the year 2014-15.
4. The annual trophies to the Defence Standardisation Cells in various categories were announced on the Standardisation Day. Following Defence Standardisation Cells were awarded the trophies in their respective categories:-
||Defence Standardisation Cell
5. The Raising Day Celebration of the Dte concluded with High Tea organized at DRDO Bhawan for all the officers/staff of this Directorate, wherein Director interacted with the Officers and Staff.