© 2019 Directorate of Standardisation. All rights reserved
Defence Standardisation Cell, Dehradun is responsible for conducting Standardisation and Codification activities in respect of its AsHSP under the control of the Directorate of Standardisation.
|Shri. JR. Dass, Sc-'D'||01 Dec 1990||23 Jul 2000|
|CMDE A Sarna||24 Jul 2000||31 Dec 2001|
|Gp. Capt. Rk. Jain||01 Jan 2002||23 Jun 2005|
|Col. Hs. Bindra||24 Jun 2005||02 Dec 2005|
|Lt. Col. Sk. Sharma||03 Dec 2005||03 May 2007|
|Lt. Col. Aseem Atrey||04 May 2007||04 Apr 2009|
|Col. Vs. Yadav||08 Jan 2009||21 May 2012|
|Lt. Col. Ashish Kumar||06 Aug 2012||22 Mar 2015|
|Major Ragul P.||07 Dec 2015||Till Date|
Defence Standardisation Cell, Dehradun was raised under the aegis of Directorate of Standardisation, New Delhi vide MOD L/No.1101/Adm/Standardisation/4198/D(Insp) Dated 02 Aug 1984.
The Cell started functioning as self accounting unit wef 01 Feb 1990 at renovated building taken on lease for 33 years in Jan 1997 from Opto-Electronics Factory, Dehradun.
The Cell is functioning under its present incumbent Major Ragul P wef 07 Dec 2015.
- The Cell is required to interact with the following Local Est/Org for the purpose of Standardisation and Codification: -
- (a) Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Instruments) ( CQA(I))
- (b) Instruments Research & Development Establishment ( IRDE )
- (c) Defence Electronic Application Laboratory ( DEAL )
- (d) Ordnance Factory, Dehradun ( OFD )
- (e) Opto-electronics Factory ( OLF )
- (f) Ordnance Factory Institute of Learning ( OFIL )
- The following groups/councils are functioning for Standardisation and Codification activities: -
- (a) AHSP
- (b) Working Group 5 ISSC
- (c) Working Group mm Wave
- (d) Standardisation Council
- (e) Training
Role & Function
Defence Standardisation Cell, Dehradun is responsible for conducting standardisation & codification activities under the control of the directorate of standardisation.
1. Codification & updation of stores pertaining to CQA(I).
2. Prep. of Stdn. Docus. Related to AHSP.
3. Secretarial SP to the WKG GP No.5 of ISSC.
4. Secretarial SP to the MM Wave WKG GP(LSSC)
5. Assist. of D & OLF to conduct Stdn. Council MTG
6. Undertake any task allotted by DTE of STDN
7. Keep Abreast with devp in the FD of STDN
8. Prep. of Stdn. Docus. like JSS/JSG/JSRI/JSPR
9. Maint of man to local DEF EST